Employment with Coastal Moving and Storage
The move coordinator job description:
- Responsible to set sales appointment s for the sales staff at M1114 and U234
- Respond to all email leads and set appointments. I want to limit the amount of phone estimates of ball park quotes we give. We need to get the sales staff in the residence. This includes iLeads and leads forwarded to Jon from the Footbridge site. Jon will let you know if the lead is for Coastal or Pensacola Moving.
- Handle phone calls and set appointments for the U234 sales person when they are not in the office.
- Update the calendars in Quotes to Go for both sales people on a daily basis
- Review their calendars in Q-T-G and contact customers if you see a conflict
- Once the sales staff books a job they will send an email to Allegiant
- They will print the signed estimate and cube sheet and give to you in a folder
- Once you receive the file you will get the shipment in to the proper CompuMove system
- Once Allegiant has registered the shipment they will send a confirmation email with the order number
- Once you receive the order number you complete the file. Print the BOL, map, inventories, high value inventory, AR-23 and any other paperwork that needs to go in the file
- Once completed the file will go to dispatch
On local, intrastate, international and OA’s you will be responsible for all of the above. You will also be the point of contact for the customers and coordinators on the OA’s. On OA’s the sales staff will send you the cube sheet and all notes to forward to the OA’s. In extreme circumstances you may have to go out and do OA surveys.
Please fill out the form and upload your resume to be considered for this open position