Commercial Records Storage in Pensacola
If you need any commercial records storage for your business, the professionals at Coastal Moving & Storage can handle the job. We can pack your records for you, or we can pick them up from you pre-packed. First, Pensacola Moving Company will index the records into our sophisticated barcode system, then we’ll bring them back to our facility for safe and secure storage.
When you need to access the records again, we can have them retrieved quickly, and usually within one day.
How Our Records Storage Works
Our professionals make records storage easy. You won’t need to move any heavy boxes or drive any records to and from self-storage. We handle records storage in three easy steps:
- We deliver storage cartons to you.
- Either you can pack your records into the cartons, or we can handle the packing as well.
- Then, we’ll pick up your cartons and transport them to our secure facility.
When you request to have the records retrieved, we’ll get them for you as soon as possible. Most of the time, that will be within less than 24 hours.
At Coastal Moving & Storage, we know how important it is that you have timely access to your records when you need them, so we have the workflow in place to make that possible. We have standard operating procedures and a proven barcode system to make records retrieval as efficient as possible and ensure that your records are properly scanned and easily accessible.
Benefits of Off-Site Records Storage
- Facilities – Our safe and secure facilities provide better protection than self-storage. These facilities are designed for and dedicated to managing commercial records. We also have a knowledge of federal records retention guidelines that can provide you with a greater level of protection.
- Improved Productivity – Using our commercial records storage facility will allow for your records manager to streamline the work that’s required to maintain your records. Your team will benefit from our state-of-the-art records storage facility.
- Cost – Believe it or not, the cost of an off-site storage for your commercial records is typically only a fraction of what you might pay to store on-site. It’s also around 25-40% less than a self-storage unit, and those options are much less helpful to you and your business.
Our Pensacola Commercial Record Storage Provides These Detailed Services
- Commercial Record Storage
- Records Storage
- Record Storage
- Commercial Storage
- Document Storage
- Storage Rental
- Business Records Storage
- Legal Document Storage
- Record Storage Systems
- Offsite Records Storage
- Commercial Record Storage in Pensacola
- Pensacola Commercial Record Storage
- 4 More Tips for Packing Your Storage Unit Like a Pro
You'll likely need the additional space that storage services provide at some point in your life. When packing your unit from your Pensacola storage and moving company, taking the time to plan the layout of the unit and to store your items safely is incredibly important. Proper packing and placement of your belongings will ensure…Read More
- 5 Tips for Packing Your Storage Unit Like a Pro
Whether you're moving locally, you're remodeling your home, or you want to store items you don't need at the moment, storage services in Pensacola are extremely helpful. Renting a storage unit from a storage and moving company can help you clear out space in your home and provide a safe spot for you to store…Read More